Rules of Conduct
Home >Rules of Conduct
- Every student should bring with him/her daily the school diary. If a pupil loses the diary, a fine will be levied and a new diary will have to be purchased from the School Office.
- Care must be taken for all school property and no student should scratch or spoil/break the desk's or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident should be reported at once to the appropriate authority. Any damage done will be made good by the offender. Anyone who sees something damaged should report the matter even if he/she does not know who has done it. Each class will be responsible for looking after all class property.
- All should be careful not to litter paper or rubbish anywhere in the school premises. They should use the bins provided for the purpose. Running, Playing or shouting inside the school building and on the verandah is never Permitted.
Students are requested to speak in English in the school.
- Those who reach before the bell should remain in the class rooms and study silently or meet the teachers concerned for any clarification/ explanation. Late-comers will not be permitted to attend the school/liable for enquiry.
- No student can leave the school premises during school hours except with the permission of the Principal or Vice Principal with a gate pass. The parents are to collect their words in emergency cases.
- The school authorities do not hold themselves responsible for the student's loss of money, books, clothes etc. No gold ornaments are allowed in school. Articles found in the school premises are to be handed over to the school office.
- If the students found with drugs, arms and any other adult materials, he will be given TC immediately.
- Aim & Objective
- Rules of Conduct
- Student Details
- Staff Details
- Medical Room
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Maths Lab
- Computer Labs