Home >Fee Policy
- Tuition fee will be charged for all 12 calendar months, other fee as per schedule.
- Canara Bank TANAKPUR ROAD, KHATIMA Uttarakhand.
- No fee or late fee will be collected in the school office counter.
- No reduction or remission or refund of fee will be claimed on account of holidays or absence of any reasons. No student will be allowed to appear for the exam until the dues have been paid in full.
- No brother-sister concession in fee will be granted.
- Late fees will be Rs. 50/- quarterly including after the expiry of fee due date and subsequent months.
- The school reserves the right to increase the fee from the new academic session when considered necessary by the managing committee.
- Fee should be paid by the 25th of April. July, October & January. i.e.
April, May & June in April
July, August & September in July.
October, November & December in October.
January, February & March in January.
- Fees accompanied with the Fee Book should be paid by Bankers Cheque at Camara Bank, Lohiya Head Road Chauraha, Khatima on any working day from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Saturdays — 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 p.m., from the 1st to 30th of Each Paying Month.
- No deductions are made for vacations or broken periods.
- All fees must be paid by the due date failing which the pupil's name will be struck off the rolls.
- In case of special circumstances, when parents are unable to pay the fees before the stipulated date, they must see the principal in person and by application seek extension for the same before the due-date in such cases only. A late fee of Rs. 40/-per month is permitted
- Before the withdrawal of pupil a month's fee in lieu of notice is required.
- Aim & Objective
- Rules of Conduct
- Student Details
- Staff Details
- Medical Room
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Maths Lab
- Computer Labs