Aim & Objective of School
Home >Aim & Objective
St. Xavier School is a co-educational institution where boys and girls grow up together in healthy atmosphere of equality and mutual respect. This institution conducts of classes from I to X11.
- The school aims at developing the all-around personality of a child in atmosphere of freedom and personal responsibility.
- It strives to make learning a joyful experience of discovery and creative thinking.
- It seeks to institutionalise the pursuit of the national goal of .justice, equality, liberty, and fraternity in the school system itself through appropriate teaching and learning techniques.
- It seeks to promote social integration through merging of children belonging to different economic groups thereby enabling parents through mutual help, to fulfil their common responsibility for the education of their children.
- It inculcates in the students the Gandhian values of the dignity of labour and community services as integral part of education. Swatch Bharath, Clean India-Green India, Save the Girl Child, Save the Earth are its goals to be achieved.
- To develop all round personality of a child by inculcating physical fitness, ideals of healthy competitiveness, leadership and self expression, ideals of Indian Culture through games, monitorial systems, dramatics, value education and moral instruction besides catering to the scholastic needs of the students.
- To give importance in all co-curricular activities, to Hindi by cultural activities, debates, etc. and to English through medium of instruction and Examination.
- To endeavour to make school education and activities contributing to Indian Culture.
- To inherit a main stream of national integration through Indian dance and music and to make students scholars, gentlemen and responsible citizens of India.
- To train the mind and shape the character of the younger generation.
- To provide facilities for learning social and other sciences, irrespective of religion, caste and creed.
- To make the students capable of shouldering responsibilities towards God and their country, family and neighbours and their fellow men.
- To teach the technique that will enable them to discover their talents and powers.
- To enable the students to earn their livelihood and become inspiring citizens of the nation and worthy members of the world community.
- To ensure that the product of St. Xavier School be aware of their personal talent and not to use it for their self but for the good of others.
- Punctuality, neatness, uniformity of dress, consideration for others and a co-operative spirit in insisted upon.