- Admission to P.N.C (N.C. & KG, if there are (vacancies only) classes are usually held in March for the following academic year for which registration should be done on the prescribed form before March. Forms are obtainable for a fee in the School Office on a specified date.
- Children seeking admission in NC class should have completed 3 years as on first of April of that academic year. A birth certificate should be produced from the Municipality/Cantonment Board with the registration form in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form.
Affidavits are not accepted.
Aadhaar Card should be compulsorily submitted during the time of admission.
- There will be verification of forms (1101,1 wit h both the parents and the child before the child is ca.() rind time selected for admission on a 1 intimated at the time of registration.
- Admission will be given on the basis of correctness of details filled in the registration form and date of birth etc. depending on the number of seats available in the class concerned. The school may also select the children through the process of draw of lots. The Parents and Guardians should not put undue pressure on the principal and the management for admission through recommendations or through any other source.
- Parents/ Guardians of the candidates selected for admission are required to fill up a prescribed admission form and submit it duly signed. No admission forms are issued to any one to carry home.
- The condition of admission is that the Parents/Guardians comply strictly with the terms and rules herein stated and pay the tuition fees and other charges laid down in the prospectus by due date. Any future changes made in the propectus regarding rules or tuition fees or any other charges will also be binding on them. The Management reserves the right to admit or refuse admission.
- No donation is accepted. Beware of the middlemen.